2014 m. kovo 2 d., sekmadienis

Lavinia - Romania

Hello everybody,
 
I’m glad to know you all and I hope we’ll have the chance to know each other better meeting face to face.
My first name is Lavinia Ocsana, my family name is Palaghianu and I say Hello to you from Romania. I’m a primary school teacher (I can also teach at the kindergarten), and this year I teach children of 5-6 years old in the preparatory class at Şcoala Gimnazială Ioan Băncescu Adâncata, Suceava, România.
I’m 39 years old, I’m married and I have a 15 year-old son Şerban. I live in Suceava, a town in the north of the country, 450 km far from Bucharest the capital. I commute to school every day which is 15 km far from my home town Suceava. Our school has 500 children in all (kindergarten, primary school and secondary school), but here where I teach there are 70 kindergarten children and 139 primary school children.
We had a Comenius project in 2008-2010 and we had the chance to meet wonderful people and see interesting places. I’m fascinated by discovering new things.
I had to admit that I’m not very good at English, but I have a reliable help, my colleague, the English teacher Dana Alucai, who is also a close friend of mine. I work with the practical part of the project and she helps me with translations and communication. We are making a great team together! She hopes and I also hope to meet each other soon.
Talking about this project, we had several meetings where we have been trained concerning the new Erasmus programme and this week I’m registering the school and I’ll get the PIC code.
 
All the best from Romania!
Lavinia and Dana
 
P.S. Our Facebook addresses are:

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą