2014 m. kovo 3 d., pirmadienis

Isabel - Portugal

Hello everybody!!!!!!

My first name is Isabel and my surname is Costa. I´m a kindergarten teacher for 30 years and I´m 53 years old. I was born and I´ve studied  in the north of Portugal, but I´m living in the south of Portugal.
I work in Guia´s parish (in the Algarve), that belongs to the city of Albufeira. The Kindergarten has 75 children divided in 3 rooms and we are 3 kindergarten teachers, Our kindergarten belongs to a group of schools, named “Agrupamento de Escolas Albufeira Poente” that includes 2 kindergarten (ages 3-5/6), 3 Primary Schools (ages 6-9/10), 1 Basic School (ages 6-15/16) and 1 Secondary School (ages 15/16-18). These schools are situated in different locations, that means 4/6 km from the main School in Albufeira.
I´m very happy to join this team. Unfortunately my English is not so good, but I will ask our headmaster if one of our English teachers could help me during this project with the translations and communication (now is a friend of mine who is helping me).
Last year I cooperated  with a team as a drama teacher in a comenius project and I loved it.
I like challenges and to meet new people and new countries.

My e-mail is i.costa@sapo.pt.  Facebook is the same address.

I have a blog that is  http://viagemjardimguia.blogspot.pt/

My best regards
Isabel Costa
Portugal

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą