2014 m. vasario 20 d., ketvirtadienis

Jolanta - Lithuania



Hello everybody!
My name is Jolanta.
I‘m a preschool (childhood) teacher expert from Lithuania, Kaunas region. My job is like jazz improvisation – you never know where the creative ideas of children lead of all plans of education.
Private me: I like traveling and dancing, reading and... knitting. I prefer active style of life, optimistic people and ... I love Life. I‘ve got two daughters: 21 years old Greta and 11 Teofilė. My husband has small building construction business (and he is main supporter of all family https://mail.google.com/mail/e/330)
During summer I work as a tour leader – just for the pleasure. By the way, participating in such kind of the projects is a wonderful way to fulfill my dreams as a traveler also.
Our kindergarten is enough big (in Lithuania): 11 teachers (2 speech Therapists) and almost 130 children, 7 classes, 7 teachers assistants.
We have been taking participation in various Comenius programs (seminars, multilateral projects, assistantship...) since 2007. That year I started to learn English (I am self-learner, so, my English is Lituano-English https://mail.google.com/mail/e/330- I hope it will not be a problem).
I've met Suna (Turkey) almost 4 years ago in Slovenia and we had wonderful experience in common project last two years. I hope she will be good help for us. Also I've met two wonderful women Evgenia (Bulgaria) and Milka (Macedonia) in e-Twinning seminar in Sofia. My former project and in-service seminars  friends recommended Lavinia (Romania) and Evi (Greece). Eduardo (Spain) found me on Facebook.
So, there we are... From different countries and cultures, but having similar goals.
Look forward to meet you!

Jolanta Varanavičienė, teacher expert
Karmėlava kindergarten "Žilvitis"
 http://www.zilvitis.ivnet.lt/
Lithuania

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą