2014 m. vasario 20 d., ketvirtadienis

Evgeniya - Bulgaria



Hello, dear partners and from me!
I'm Evheniya form Shumen, Bulgaria. Our town is the most historical place , because from here begining Bulgaria- fisrt and second capital is near my town.  I'm head teacher kindergarten, and just started my next degree- PhD student.I will finish my 4th Comenius project this year, We have more than 20 projects in etwinning , 6 from it with EQL. I'm etwinning ambassador too. I'm very creative and emotional person, for me is important  our project to be fisrt pleasure, creativity , friendship, and then administration.
I have one daugther -Victoria-9 years old, She is very good painter and have 2 exsibition and many prizes. My husband have agro business- look after landsnear our town.
In fact I will be your person for contact and will work all time with you. But applicant will be other kindergartens- it's hear's names are Daniela and Yana= They are very diligent, seriose and sheery ladies , but don speak English. I believe that will learn it when start work!
Best  regards:
Evgeniya Tsvetanova
Kindergarten "Bratya Grimm"
28"Rodopy"str.
Shumen, Bulgaria
00359898563827
e-Twinning ambassador
ENO-coordinator

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą